Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

Sensitive penis head - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2582 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hey
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   well iv had a bit of a problem with my penis, im uncircumsised and the head is extremely sensitive, its painful to touch and even water or air hurts it, is this bad ?
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Since when are you facing this problem?
User :   iv had it all my life if thats what you mean
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   May I know your age?
User :   15
Doctor :   Sorry as per the terms and conditions, person who has completed 18 years of age is allowed to chat with us.
User :   lots of help use are
User :   well xxxx then
Doctor :   You are speaking to a professional. Any Sort of Abusive or Foul language over the Chat is not acceptable. We have your email address and contact number, (even if your contact details are wrong), your IP address is been tracked.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor