Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Sensitive penis , difficulty in erection. Need help - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 12-Jun-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
User:i am having a weird problem
Doctor:Please go ahead with your query.
User:my penis head is so verysenstive and i am a not having confidence of having sex with my wife
User:my foreskin hasnt been pulled yet compelltly
User:how to reduce this sesitivity
Doctor:Ok do you mean you ejaculate
Doctor:very early
User:no.. even if i touch my penis head. it pains.. a little and small shockwaves kinda gets created
Doctor:Ok since how long you have this?
Doctor:How long you have been married?
Doctor:How many times did y8ou face this problem ?
User:well i used to masturbate.before mymarriage.. but when me and my wife thoughtt for having penis head got pained
Doctor:Ok the sensitivity of the head is increased
Doctor:It is increased in conditions as follows
User:is my penis des-senstisited??
Doctor:1) Fear about performance
User:yea please go ahead
Doctor:2) Anxious about having sex with wife
User:hmm okay?
Doctor:3) Fear that past maturbation problems can be replicated during actual intercourse
User:how will i reduce the senstivity of that glans on the penis head
Doctor:This can be temporarily nullifed by applying K Y Jelly
User:okay KY jelly
Doctor:But remember it is only temporary
User:for permanet remval
Doctor:for few days and you should apply alternative sexual intercourse times
Doctor:There is no permanent removal
User:okay... i have head of climax spray??
User:does it work
User:how does it actuallly works
Doctor:It numbs the penis head
User:if u ca tell me elaborately
User:ohh okay
User:so how do we use that
User:osinide the penis afetr retratcing the foreskin
Doctor:Spray it and put gauze piece over it for
Doctor:one hour
Doctor:and then perform
Doctor:I mean one hour before you sexual encounter
User:okay..does it stops my natural penile erection>
Doctor:But do not use daily
User:yeah.. doc i need a advice?
User:how to restract my foreskin naturally..
Doctor:You can apply KY Jelly
User:i have always mastrubated with my foerskin on evrytyme
User:okay KY jelly?? .hmm okay thanks..
Doctor:and try it by yourself to retract
Doctor:with saliva as well
User:yeah are ther any excercise i sud do?
User:ohh okay saliva
Doctor:and your partner can help as well
User:thats some info
Doctor:If not doctor can help
User:yeah i have heard abt that uncicumcised operation..but i dunt want to under go that
Doctor:It is the last resort
Doctor:So yu have lot to do before it
User:so use of this KY jelly/clima spray is underneath the foreskin and on the top of penis or sud i use that over the foreskin?
Doctor:Same thing
User:just to clear the air ..again re confirming.. i have to use it over my penis with the foreskin attached>
Doctor:Yes you should try to use this jelly in very small amounts
Doctor:and try to retract the foreskin
Doctor:That means jelly is a lubricant to get the foreskin
Doctor:Did you understand?
User:thank u
User:one more small query
User:this sprya climax sud i use directly on my foreskin
User:or i will retract the skin in unerectd tyme and spray it
Doctor:Small shot and try to retract
User:okay.. and tys is 1 hr before i perfrom
Doctor:It is better to try with
User:hmm.. thanksa lot doc
Doctor:KY Jelly first than spray
User:and sorry to keep you waiting
Doctor:Thank you for visting me
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor