Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Sensation of burning while passing urine - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Infections
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
User :   Hello
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you ?
User :   I am feeling Pepperish on my dick
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   May I ask you a few more questions pertaining to your problem ?
User :   yes
Doctor :   May I know your age please ?
User :   25yrs
Doctor :   May I know if you are sexually active ?
User :   Yes i am ooooooooo
Doctor :   May I know when you last had an intercourse ?
User :   last week
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   Since when do you have this burning sensation on the Penis ?
User :   about a week now
Doctor :   Ok, Do you see any coincidence between your last intercourse and the feeling ?
User :   no
User :   what kind of coincidence ?
Doctor :   Has it started prior to that, after the intercourse ?
User :   yes after
Doctor :   May I know after how many days ?
User :   like 3 to 4 days later
Doctor :   Do you have any burning micturition, Any sores, Any pus or Any pain in testis or Penis ?
User :   No pus Jst always feel pepperish at night
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   Ok, In that case It might a simple UTI, Do you see any yellow urine ?
User :   yes
User :   but not all the time maybe once
Doctor :   Ok. Are you under some kind of dehydration or stress or are you taking less fluids in the last week or so ?
User :   I think stress
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   I would like to tell you that thi smay be a simple UTI.
User :   so what should i do now
Doctor :   Please follow the steps and lets try to make it better .
Doctor :   1. Drink lots of fluids - water, juices
Doctor :   at least 6 lts per day
Doctor :   2. Have lots of fruits and veggies
User :   that all
Doctor :   3. If the burning sensation persisits for 2 more days or it increases
Doctor :   please undergo the following tests to screen for an UTI - URINE ROUTINE, Urine Culture & Sensitivity.
User :   at where ?
Doctor :   If you have any other symptoms like fever or any enlarged glands in the groin , it might indicate a UTI, These can be advised by a Family physician or a GP or Urologist.
Doctor :   4. If a sore or blister shows up , the a swab culture test has to be done to rule out any STD'S
Doctor :   Do you have single partner or multiple ? And do you have unprotected sex ?
User :   single
Doctor :   Then you can almost be ruled out fro STD'S
Doctor :   Please follow the first 3 steps .
Doctor :   Do you want to ask anything else ?
User :   after I perform the 3 step so nothing yet thing for me to do I should try and see a DR
Doctor :   Yes a Urologist .
Doctor :   But I strongly feel it is a small Urinary tract infection
Doctor :   and subside in 3-4 days
Doctor :   Thank you
Doctor :   take acre
Doctor :   bye for now
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor