Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Second opinion on heart failure diagnosis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Heart Failure
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   Dr xxx here
Doctor :   How can i help you?
User :   hello sir
Doctor :   Please proceed.
User :   my father in law is having cardiac problem
Doctor :   Please explain the symptoms in detail.
User :   Currently he is hospitalized, Doctors has diagnosed that he is in Heart failure condition
Doctor :   May i know his age?
User :   75
User :   Angiography reports detected 90% of artery blockage and he is diabetic patient too
Doctor :   Was he a heart patient since long?
Doctor :   Since how long is he diabetic?
User :   no this is for the firt time he faced this kind of problem
Doctor :   What problem did he have? Since when is he hospitalized?
User :   5-6 years he has diabeties
User :   it has been 15 days..
Doctor :   Was he having chest pain or any other symptom?
User :   no....but he is not able to breath...
Doctor :   Ok
User :   doctors has put oxcygen mask...because of that he can can breath
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   What exactly is your query Can you explain?
User :   what could be the best possible treatment for him???
User :   from past 15 days no improvement in his condition
Doctor :   Depending on the blockage and analyzing other conditions it can be from By pass surgery to stents
User :   ok...
User :   where should i take him for bypass....any good doctors in india???
Doctor :   Where are you based in?
User :   bangalore
User :   but he is currently in xxxM.H.
Doctor :   You can see Dr XXXXXXXX in Bangalore in Fortis.
User :   ok...
User :   thanks alot sir
Doctor :   About xxxr i do not have any idea.
User :   ok
Doctor :   Is there anything else you would like to know?
User :   no thanks sir
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting me, bye for now
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor