Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Sebaceous cyst in scrotum - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Rash
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3621 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help?
User :   hello sir
Doctor :   yes
User :   i m 22 years unmarried
Doctor :   ok
User :   i never did sex with anybody at all.
Doctor :   ok
User :   i hv some signs like pimple over my ovary(under my penis)
User :   i took a cream few month back bt it didnt do anything
Doctor :   is that scrotum that you meant?
User :   can i say in hindi
Doctor :   ok
User :   mere ando ke upar
User :   its around 15-20 and its for past few years
Doctor :   ok sinse awhen are you having this problem?
Doctor :   ok
User :   past few years
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   does that imcrease in size?
User :   no
User :   bt sometime it creates pus
Doctor :   are the number same or are they increasing ?
Doctor :   ok
User :   it looks same or might be some hv gone n some new one
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   did you see a doctor for this?
User :   no
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   are they painful?
User :   no bt when it creates pus it pains
Doctor :   ok
User :   i asked to some of frnds tht is it happening with u as well they said no
User :   thts y i m too warry abt it
Doctor :   ok
User :   could you plz tell me any medicine or cream to keep it away.
Doctor :   from the history that you are presentimg
Doctor :   i can think of sebaceous cyst
Doctor :   Sebaceous cysts most often disapear on their own and are not dangerous.
User :   ok
Doctor :   do not try to
Doctor :   pell it with hand
Doctor :   are you there?
User :   yes sir
Doctor :   have i cleared your doubt?
Doctor :   fill this and say when done?
Doctor :   is there any thing that i can help
Doctor :   ?
User :   so how can i keep it away
Doctor :   most often disapear on their own
User :   bt its frm few years
Doctor :   Sometimes sebaceous cysts grow large that they may interfere with your everyday life. When this happens, surgical removal in your health care provider's office may be necessary
User :   till now it didnt go away
Doctor :   Small inflamed cysts can often be treated by injection of steroid medications or with antibiotics.
User :   should i show it to any doctor or wait for its gone by its own
Doctor :   its better you go and meet a doctor
User :   ok
Doctor :   Remember to consult your health care provider anytime you notice any type of growth, bump, or lump on your body. Although sebaceous cysts are not dangerous, your doctor should examine you to ensure that skin cancer is not present.
User :   ok
Doctor :   how did you get to know about us?
User :   can it go away by its own
Doctor :   it usually should go but sometimes it may not
User :   it creates any problem in sexual life
Doctor :   if it is seabecous cyst it should not
User :   ok
User :   thnk u very such for ur kind suggestion
User :   may i know ur name plz
Doctor :   Dr AAAAAAA
Doctor :   how did you get to know about us?
User :   ok
User :   through my email id
Doctor :   ok
User :   thnks u very much again sir
Doctor :   There is a friend referral contest going on. You can win prizes if you refer maximum number of your friends in a day. You can also win Rs. 1000/- per week if the number of your referrals is highest in the week. There will be a form coming up on your screen now.There is a button to import contacts from your Gmail, Yahoo, AOL ID's. Please refer your friends to this service with a click of the button and importing contacts instead of entering the email ids manually
Doctor :   bye
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor