Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Scar after pus filled pimples - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Acne
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hi
User :   doctor, i am experiencing problems with my skin
Doctor :   What kinda problems
User :   i usually get pus formation, like pimples, on my skin and later, after few days, pus will go off and the scar on the skin will remain
Doctor :   Which part of body
User :   and this has been spread most of the part on my skin as small scars....
User :   mostly on the hands, back, stomach..
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Do you have fever
User :   i showed this to dermatalogist at my native place but the scars on my skin remain and never goes off
User :   no..
Doctor :   Do you have pain or redness at that time
User :   from the doctors advise, i can control the pus formation but never the scars on my skin
Doctor :   do you poke at the scars
User :   no
User :   yes, i get redness on the skin, when the pus was formed
Doctor :   What was the diagnossi made by the doc
Doctor :   What are the medications you were prescribed?
User :   i applied persol forte cream and eritop lotion and also microdox tablets
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   So they might have diagnosed as acne
User :   but the scars on my skin look ugly....
User :   yes
Doctor :   Do you get the pimples even now
User :   no
User :   i don't have any pimples on my face but i get the pus formation only on my skin
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   There are some therapies available now like dermabrasion
Doctor :   chemical peeling
Doctor :   and laser etc
Doctor :   to remove the scars
Doctor :   You can consult a cosmetology specialist for this
User :   ok
Doctor :   I can recommend yoiu for this
Doctor :   Which place are you from?
User :   i put up in madiwala, b'lore
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Please confirm your details
Doctor :   YYYY@YYYY
Doctor :   0000
User :   yes, correct
Doctor :   One of our doctors shall call you and help you
Doctor :   They shall give you choices and you can opt
Doctor :   ok
User :   ok
User :   but there many small scars on my skin
Doctor :   Then chemical peeling shall help
User :   and i've been suffering from this, for the past 10 yrs
Doctor :   Anyway take an expert opinion
Doctor :   ok
User :   how do i get it?
Doctor :   Which one
Doctor :   Expert opinion?
User :   yes
Doctor :   We shall call you up and give the details
Doctor :   ok
User :   ok..
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting, bye
User :   bye
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor