Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Scaphoid fracture - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions

User :   hello?
Doctor :   Hi
User :   I had a quick question. I fractured my scafoid bone 2x's and have a screw in it...
Doctor :  
How can I help you?
User :   i went through the therapy like 2 years ago and it's starting to hurt again...because i've been playing a lot of golf...
User :   so much so i can barely move it now...
Doctor :   Ok
User :   is there any way I can get therapy to fix this or am i looking at a long term problem
User :   i ask because im 25 and really enjoy golf and play almost every day...maybe it's catching up to me?
Doctor :  
You need to provide rest to the part
Doctor :  
and help it in healing
User :   ok...ya that' what i'm doing now.
User :   ok
User :   also i had a question about tingling in my chest area
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
Since how long has this been?
User :   left side around bottom of my rib cage tingles every once in a while when i putt...and only when my hands are in that posisition...just curious really if you had any ideas
User :   apparantely golf is killing me!
User :   but seriously it's pretty weird...
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
Like when is it tingling?
User :   only when im in the position you are in with your arms and body when you putt it's really bad
User :   it happens when im just "hanging around" too but it's not nearly as severe
User :   its so much so that sometimes i have to just stand up normal from my putting stance because it's so uncomfortable
Doctor :   Ok

Doctor :  
Since when is this problem?
User :   about 6 months?
Doctor :  
Doctor :   It can be due to a circulatory disturbance

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor