Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Scaling and itching of skin in lower part of body - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Rash
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   hello
User :   i hv problem
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Proceed with your query.
User :   in the lower region of my body
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   What is the problem that you are having?
User :   itching
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Since when are you having this problem?
User :   i hv used even steroids also doctor says its fungal without seeing
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Is there a rash?
User :   3 months
Doctor :   Can you describe how it looks to me?
Doctor :   Does it look like a ring shaped rash?
User :   rough skin and somewhere white
Doctor :   Is there any flaking or scaling of skin there?
User :   wats that
Doctor :   Any powdery substance there?
User :   yes after i scratch it while itching
Doctor :   I suggest that you use Clotrimazole cream
Doctor :   You should also follow precautions like
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor