Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Sarcoidosis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   Hello Doctor
Doctor :  
how can i help you
User :   I need help for my Aunt .. (Father's sister)
Doctor :   proceed
User :   she is suffereing from a peculiar desiease
User :   Some say - it is sarcoidosis
Doctor :   okay
User :   she had been to - did lot of tests -
User :   and was advised to take some kind of steroids as medicine
User :   but that thing is not getting cured at all ..
Doctor :  
sarcoidosis of which organ of the body
User :   she is suffering a lot
Doctor :  
how long
Doctor :  
is she on treatment
User :   its been an year now
User :   or little more than an year
User :   yes she is under treatment
User :   initially - no1 cud detect what he problem was
Doctor :  
okay which organ is affected
User :   she is
User :   my cousin is on the other chat window
User :   i have asked him
User :   he is relplying
User :   is there any way - we cud schedule this chat tomoro ?
User :   so that my aunt - the patient is online
Doctor :   you can come to the paid service tomo
User :   can i not use this free trial tomoro ?

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor