Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

STD clymedia - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Exercise
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2585 Questions

User :   hello
User :   ??

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   ok im having a problem
User :   i think i might have caught an std clymedia
Doctor :   please proceed
User :   i mean when i urinate it doesnt hurt to badd
User :   it stings a lil bit
Doctor :   ok

User :   i have ititation around the opening of my penis
Doctor :   have u had unprotected sex in recent past
User :   yes
User :   like 2 weeks ago
User :   i never had this problem until recently
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   i understand

User :   like i kinda examined myself
Doctor :   any other symptoms
User :   non erect
User :   like a i gave it a squeez and it looked like a very small amount of pre cum
Doctor :   when did this happen?

User :   like 20 min ago
Doctor :   ok

Doctor :   i suggest u undertake a VDRL test to rule out along with a urine culture
User :   how long does it take to get results
User :   cuz im scared shitless
Doctor :   ariund two three days
Doctor :   depends on the lab usually
Doctor :   nothing to worry even if it is positive it is curable

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Other doctor chats you may be interested in
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor