Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Running nose, sore throat - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2569 Questions

User :   I am having sore throat , running nose.., I guess it is allergy
User :   can you help me?
User :   what sort of diet should I take and avoid to feel better?
Doctor :   ya
Doctor :   how can we heklp u?
Doctor :   r u healthy now?
User :   I am having sore throat , running nose.., I guess it is allergy
User :   no I am not
User :   can you help me
Doctor :   k.. u takin any medicines/
User :   yes I have been taking paracetamol and crocin for last 4 days
User :   to relieve pain
Doctor :   gargle with hot water n salt mixture..
Doctor :   so how is the result?
User :   it feels better, do you have any recommendation to prevent headache
User :   headache because of the above problem
Doctor :   u get headache also?
User :   yes
User :   It won't let me continue my regular work
Doctor :   continue crosin only..
Doctor :   relax at intervals..
Doctor :   get back to us
User :   ok, thanks
Doctor :   for further help..
Doctor :   u get 25% off on asubsription..

Doctor :   QMED374
Doctor :   this is code
Doctor :   for that..
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor