Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Risks of having oral sex - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
User :   hi
User :   hello
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   sir, i have a doubt about sexual intercource
Doctor :   please proceed
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the person-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height: Dependents: Yes/ No.
Doctor :   ok
User :   22 male xxx xxx single 70kg 6ft no
Doctor :   please go ahead with ur medical queyr
Doctor :   query
User :   i used to have oral sex with my girlfriend almost everyday
Doctor :   ok
User :   is there any problem in this?
User :   is it a bad habit?
Doctor :   one can get STD or sexually transmitted disease if through this
Doctor :   if ur partner is infected
Doctor :   there is no problem with ur habit
Doctor :   but u need to careful
User :   we are not having any infections and
Doctor :   it is not a bad habit

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor