Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Ripped frenulum and further treatment - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 674 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   i have sort of a troublesome question
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Proceed with your query.
User :   i ripped my frenulum on my penis about a week ago and im not sure what to do
User :   it is completely disconnected from the head
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   I suggest that you consult a General Surgeon, as it may need to be examined once.
Doctor :   Please provide your age, occupation, height, weight
User :   16 im about 5 feet 8 inches and 135 pounds
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   You may need a couple of stitches if required.
Doctor :   Is there still pain?
User :   no
User :   i can pull the foreskin back and everything but im not sure about sex
User :   should i use a condom from now on?
Doctor :   There will be no problem with sex.
Doctor :   Please close this browser and log in from another browser. Once you make the payment, you can chat with us online, the free trial is over.
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor