Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Ringworm, red dry circles - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Infections
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the trial chat with our doctor. This chat is only to provide you an idea how an actual chat would be like. Please note that the time of this chat is insufficient for the doctors to provide you a detailed answer to your questions. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page and you can select a package of your choice.
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   DR AAAAAAA here. please proceed with your health query
User :   d now for the last four days,three times a day with lamisil but it is spreding what do i do
User :   I think I have ringworm
Doctor :   please describe your symptoms in detail.
User :   patches of red dry circles
Doctor :   please describe the appearance of the skin lesion in detail.
User :   thbiggest is inch in diametere with a ring around the outside
Doctor :   ok. Apply Caladryl lotion to soothe it. Get it examined by your doctor and get a skin scarping test done to identify the infection to start with appropriate treatment.
Doctor :   It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor