Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Ringing in ears, dizziness due to accumulated ear wax - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 675 Questions
Doctor :   hi
User :   one of my ear is not working properly just now
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   it is blocked with wax
User :   left ear
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   what is the problem
User :   what can I do now
Doctor :   are you not hearing properly
User :   one of my ear is not working properly just now due to wax
User :   yeah
Doctor :   dizziness
Doctor :   ringing in ears
Doctor :   ??
User :   only left ear
Doctor :   do you have these problems also
User :   what probs
Doctor :   ringing in ears, dizziness
Doctor :   etc
User :   no
Doctor :   ok when did you clean your last
Doctor :   ear
User :   just now I was doing it but due to more wax it got block
Doctor :   I think you have to go to an ENT and get syringing done
Doctor :   there is no other option
Doctor :   Dont go to quacks for wax removal
Doctor :   you get infection and hole your tympanic membrane
User :   that means ENT Dr will clear this wax
Doctor :   it takes just 10 minutes
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   Doctor
User :   okay
Doctor :   help you self
User :   only ENT or any MBBS Dr
Doctor :   MBBS will do but he should have the syringe to clean it
User :   OKay
Doctor :   you can search through our engine
User :   Sure.
Doctor :   for a ENT near your area
Doctor :   ok bye
Doctor :   hi xxxx
Doctor :   It seems you have moved away from the chat; I am closing this window; Pls get back if you need any help
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor