Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Rheumatoid arthritis, treatment for deformities on hand - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Arthritis
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u?
User :   hi
User :   I have rheumatoid arthritis
User :   for last 10 years
User :   my age is 27
Doctor :   ur age/location
Doctor :   profession
User :   presently i am on methotraxate
Doctor :   k
User :   i am in bangalore
Doctor :   k
User :   india
User :   there are deformaties in my hands can you suggest something for it
Doctor :   like?
User :   my fingers has swan neck deformaties
Doctor :   k
User :   and they have shifted outwards
Doctor :   well u have to take opinion
User :   with whom
Doctor :   with the ortho
User :   k
User :   how can i contact him
Doctor :   well u can by:-
Doctor :   You can use the search a doctor/hospital feature on our homepage to find a doctor in your area. WWW.WWWW.WW If you wish, we can fix up your appointment with a doctor in your area.
Doctor :   after that u can know the basic treatment
User :   k

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor