Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
136 Doctors are Online

Retract of penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :  
how can i help you
User :   Hi
User :   ive got i problem with my foreskin
Doctor :   hello

Doctor :   ok

User :   it does not retract over the head of my penis
User :   im 14 is this normal ?
Doctor :   ok

Doctor :  
it occurs quite in many individuals
Doctor :  
it is called phimosis
User :   ok
User :   is there anything i can do to help this ?
Doctor :   you need to see an General surgeon

Doctor :  
for the need full
User :   Its quite embarresing
User :   what if this is left without treatment
User :   ?
Doctor :   it needs to be corrected with minor procudure

User :   can i go to my NHS hospital ?
Doctor :  
User :   by myself ?
Doctor :  
you can get it done in NHS hospital
User :   were do i go. to make an appoiment
User :   NHS website ?
Doctor :  
where are you located

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor