Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Retinitis pigmentosa-damage to the retina of the eye. - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 675 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   Hi I want to chat with Homeopathic doctor
Doctor :   I am a General Practitioner, I believe I can help you within my expertise and If required I shall recommend a specialist.
Doctor :   we dont have homeopathic doctor as of now
User :   ok
Doctor :   please go ahead with ur medical query
User :   Have you heard about Dr. from
User :   Actually I am suffering from the eyesite problem
User :   it is known as Retinitis Pigmentosa
Doctor :   ok
User :   RP
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the patient-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height: Dependents: Yes/ No.
Doctor :   ok
User :   There is no cure for the problem
Doctor :   yes
User :   My age is 27 years
Doctor :   ok
User :   I am software engineer
Doctor :   ok
User :   male
User :   and just married
User :   weight 65
User :   kg
User :   height 5 feet 10 inch
User :   Dr. claim that he has a cure for the RP can you guide for the same
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   iam not aware of that
Doctor :   my knowledge in homeopathy is limited
Doctor :   any medical queries u want to ask
Doctor :   u can ask us
Doctor :   r u there
User :   Ya
User :   how can I ask?
Doctor :   anything else u want to know about
User :   ya
Doctor :   medically there is no proof to prove there is cure for RP
Doctor :   as of now
User :   I am Just married before two months and We are not succesfully have the intercource
Doctor :   ok
User :   I am facing the problems of Pimples
Doctor :   r u not able to perform the intercourse
User :   no not yet
Doctor :   could u specify
Doctor :   the problem
User :   Is the problem because of that
User :   she have the pain at the place
User :   and I have to wait
Doctor :   no u need to have foreplay
Doctor :   when she is comfortable u guys can have intercourse
Doctor :   u need to relax and stay calm
User :   Ya I am trying
User :   and I am sure that I will success
Doctor :   anything else u want to know about
Doctor :   ok
User :   problem is the Pimples
User :   Is it because of that?
Doctor :   not related
Doctor :   with pimples
User :   ok thanks
User :   I find it increased after marriage
Doctor :   bye for now
Doctor :   it is hormonal
User :   ok bye
Doctor :   bye for now
User :   thanks again
Question is related to
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor