Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Retarded bone development in ear leading to deafness of the ear - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help
User :   hi
User :   could u suggest me a good ent
User :   in bang
User :   in bang
Doctor :   which area in bangalore u stay
User :   jp nagar
Doctor :   You can use the search a doctor/hospital feature on our homepage to find a doctor in your area. If you wish, we can fix up your appointment with a doctor in your area.
Doctor :   Please confirm your details.
User :   i hav a major hearing problem in my right ear
User :   i cant hear through my right ear
Doctor :   k
User :   y es
Doctor :   since how long u have this problem
User :   since birth
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   One of our doctors will get back to you soon with all the relevant details.
User :   i was told one of the three bnes did not developed
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   u need to get physical examination done
Doctor :   I am sending you a feedback form now. Please take a moment to give your valuable opinion so that we can continuously improve our service.Please inform me after you have filled it. I will be waiting for you
Doctor :   It seems that you have moved out of the chat window, Please get back if you need any medical advice
Doctor :   r u there
Doctor :   It seems that you have moved out of the chat window, Please get back if you need any medical advice

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor