Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
139 Doctors are Online

Required psychiatrist's opinion - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Average Posted in: Mental Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2582 Questions
User :   dear sir,
I am 27 old single guy. I am having 29 years old married brother who is so possesive with his wife even when my old father at home.he is not bringing her to out of home. He is not concentrating on business. Always being around the home. i am staying other country, . My mother asking him to meet psychiatrist, he replies that i am not mad.
My mother decided to go away of him to other state to stay to leave them being alone. Is it correct decision. He has some inferiarity complex since childhood as per me.
Please help us out
Suggest us to take move ahead...
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hello sir
User :   do you want me to tell you more details
Doctor :   I am a general physician, I can help you with medical queries.
Doctor :   He can benefit from regular counselling from a psychologist.
User :   buthe is not ready to meet psychiatrist
Doctor :   You may need to explain this to him,
Doctor :   A face to face counselling can be more useful than an indirect online consultation?
User :   can i chat with a psychiatrist
Doctor :   A psychiatrist is available only on specialist opinion,
Doctor :   You can obtain answers from him via an email or a phone call.
User :   how can i contact hi m by phone
Doctor :   I have sent you a link that will guide you to obtaining specialist opinion.
User :   thanks. Can i have his contact no pls
User :   did u send me a mail with link?
Doctor :   Can you please confirm your phone number so that I can guide you on phone?
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor