Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Remedy to solve back ache - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Back Pain
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2570 Questions
Doctor :   hi
User :   Hello
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   I am getting backbone pain. How may it be resolved?
Doctor :   provide your age, gender, occupation
User :   25, M, SE
User :   Are you there?
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   since when oyu have this problem
User :   10 years
Doctor :   are you taking any medications
User :   sorry for the typo.
User :   1 year
Doctor :   what medications
User :   NO
Doctor :   any investigations
User :   NO.
Doctor :   Back pain can occur due to bad posture, pressure on the back muscles and from taking too much weight
Doctor :   maintain good posture while sitting
Doctor :   Apply an icepack on the effected area. After half an hour keep a hot pack. Repeat if needed.
Doctor :   Keep pillows under the chest and legs and lie on your stomach
Doctor :   Heat some coconut oil or mustard oil mixed with a little camphor (Karpuram) powder and apply on the effected area.
Doctor :   are you there?
Doctor :   are you there?
Doctor :   I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice. We are available round the clock.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor