Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Remedy through medicines for premature ejaculations - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Premature Ejaculation
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
User :   Sir, i am XXX, i have premature ejaculation from last 6 months. I am 33 years old and we have 4.5 years daughter. we have good sex upto last 6 years. My penis will not erecting properly from last 6 months When i try to insert the penis to my wifes vigina after one minute oral sex i am ejaculating. Yesterday after a gap of 12 day when we intercouring same problem. For this my wife is not talking to me. I am not satisfying to here. Please give the medicine
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   I am Dr.XXX
Doctor :   Let me read the query
Doctor :   Do you mean you have no erection?\
Doctor :   Are you not able to penetrate as there is no hard erection?
User :   no hard erection
User :   i am not able to penetrate before that spurams will come
Doctor :   What is your occupation?
User :   i am a XXX
Doctor :   Do you have increased stress levels which you carry home?
User :   some time.
Doctor :   Are you relaxed well before you get into the bedroom?
User :   not fully
Doctor :   Do you smoke or take alcohol?
User :   not regularly
Doctor :   Smoke?
User :   no
Doctor :   Since you complain of good erection it is better to get few tests done after getting examined by a Urologist
Doctor :   Penile doppler
User :   What is this, but this problem is from last 6 months. before that we have alternate day sex
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   I foresee, a stress as a factor for yoru problem
Doctor :   It makes the things worse during the sex
Doctor :   Usually they take some time
Doctor :   There is absolutely no medicine to treat the disease alone
User :   penis will erecting first but when i try to insert it i am premature ejaculations. give me medicine
Doctor :   However yoiu can consider taking the VIAGRA like medicine for current situation
Doctor :   till the you get enough confidence
Doctor :   Since VIAGRA has certain side effects you have to take prescription from the Doctor
User :   suggest me the medicine which i can by in XXX
User :   during the intercourse i am affred of early ejacutation
User :   medicine name please and some excise
Doctor :   You can use PRILOX gel and apply to the penis one hour before sex
Doctor :   Cover the penis with a cloth
Doctor :   After one hour before sex, remove the cloth
Doctor :   and wash off the gel
Doctor :   and then you can participate in the sex
Doctor :   Watch for any reactions after applying the gel
Doctor :   like burning sensation, rash etc
Doctor :   If so stop it and wash it off immediately
Doctor :   Did you understand
Doctor :   hello
Doctor :   are you there?
Doctor :   Did you follow?
User :   yes. any tablet
Doctor :   SUPRACTIV complete
Doctor :   one per day
Doctor :   for one month
Doctor :   after meal in the night
Doctor :   Are you back?
User :   yes
Doctor :   Please go ahead with your queries
User :   what is that gelly. and how i have to cover with cloth
Doctor :   PRILOX Gel, apply very thin layer on the head of the penis after pulling back the skin over it
Doctor :   After application, cover it with a cloth loosely
Doctor :   Remove the cloth after 30 min to one hour, when you feel it became numb
Doctor :   Remove the cloth and wash off the penis
User :   because of this problem my wife is not happy. now she is not interest in sex. please suggest
Doctor :   If your wife is not co operating or not happy then it becomes very difficult for you to satisfy her
Doctor :   You have to gain back her confidence
Doctor :   You have to speak to her more clearly and explain the problem
Doctor :   Communication is vital here
Doctor :   No medicines will be helpful if the partner is not co operating
Doctor :   Do not lose hope
Doctor :   This is very common problem that can be tackled at your end itself
Doctor :   It needs time, patience and your wife' co operation
User :   how to get confidence. any excise or yoga
Doctor :   Get a couple therapy with a Sexologist or Psychiatrist if possible
Doctor :   Confidence is an internal property
Doctor :   it cannnot be acheived just by exercise
Doctor :   yes they help
Doctor :   Counselling is to be done for the confidence
Doctor :   That is done by the experts
User :   is this medicine will be available in XXX or give any alternate
Doctor :   Yes it will be available
User :   any music is their to improve the sex or any suggest my wife
User :   when and how many days i have to sex
User :   sir i have
User :   please reply
User :   i am running out time
User :   please answer
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor