Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Remedy from computer related injuries - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Environmental and Occupational Hazards
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2568 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   Computer Related Injuries
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   What problems do you have?
Doctor :   In particular
User :   eye pain and head ache
Doctor :   Since when are you having this problem?
Doctor :   For Health purposes please provide your Age, Gender, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight
User :   32 male XXX married
Doctor :   You need to take frequent breaks from sitting before the computer
User :   ok then
Doctor :   Every 1 hr look at a distant object say 20m away for a few minutes and refocus on
Doctor :   anearby object of 30 cm for a few more minutes
Doctor :   Repeat this 2-3 times
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor