Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Remedy for small pimples on the penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1775 Questions
User :   hi doctor
Doctor :   hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   I am Dr. XXX
User :   hello doctor
User :   how r u?
Doctor :   I am good.
Doctor :   Thanks
Doctor :   Please go ahead with your query
User :   i have a problem on my male organ..
User :   like pimples found
User :   it is in skin color
User :   ni itching or pain found
Doctor :   Ok
User :   what will be the cause?
Doctor :   Since when are you having this?
User :   how to solve?
User :   am having this since 1 year
User :   last year i went to muscat .. that time i went for medical check.. i asked that doctor reg. this..
Doctor :   Do you have pus or water collection in the pimples?
User :   no nothing like that
Doctor :   Are you sexually active?
User :   he said just apply thermicool .. it will be ok
User :   s...
Doctor :   Are you married?
User :   no
User :   going to marry in 2 months
Doctor :   Do you have multiple sexual partners?
User :   no
User :   i am not sexually active
Doctor :   Are you having protected sex with a condom?
User :   i didnt tried like that
Doctor :   So you mean you did not have sex yet?
User :   i do masturbate sometimes...
User :   thats all
Doctor :   Ok
User :   s.. i didnt have sex yet
Doctor :   I understood
Doctor :   Do you have discharge from the penis like pus or blood?
User :   what is the cayse and how to solve?
User :   no.. no pus or blood
Doctor :   Ok do not worry XXX
Doctor :   It seem to be a small pimple like thing which is very common for most men
User :   oh
User :   how to remove it
Doctor :   Your problem probably is "FORDYCE SPOTS"
Doctor :   which is not harmful at all
User :   ok
User :   then remedy?
Doctor :   They go away on their own
Doctor :   You should not bother at all
Doctor :   They are only cosmetically odd looking
User :   so after marriage this will not cause any problem sexually?
Doctor :   Not at all
Doctor :   You will have perfect sexual life
User :   if it is not disappearing at all means
User :   what to do?
Doctor :   You should not do anything to it
User :   ok
Doctor :   It may take sometime or can remain for more years
User :   oh
Doctor :   Take it as my word , it is not harmful
User :   thanks doctor
User :   will this happened due to masturbation?
Doctor :   No
User :   ok doctor
User :   even i stopped doing that
Doctor :   You can continue it
Doctor :   No problem
User :   but my organ is looking small
User :   i feel guilty
Doctor :   You shoiuld be more confident that even small organs are enough for large vaginas
User :   any relationship between doing masturbation and size of organ
Doctor :   because the most sensitive part of the vagina is very near for the smallest penis to reach
Doctor :   No relation
User :   due to small organ i feel guilty.. is there anything is there to make it as normal
Doctor :   What is the size?
User :   2 inches normally
Doctor :   when erect?
User :   4.5 inches to 5 inches wen erection
Doctor :   A man needs only 3 cm to 4cm organ to satisfy any women
User :   no problem with that
Doctor :   YOu have much better than the average
Doctor :   Be happy
User :   also some foreskin in organ
User :   will it cause any inconvinience?
Doctor :   Foreskin is normal and is important
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor