Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Remedy for sexual weakness - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u?
User :   sir im 25 yrs old
Doctor :   k proceed
User :   sir im suffering from severe sexual weakness
Doctor :   For Health purposes please provide your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User :   may b because when i was in PUC i did something wrong hand satisfaction
User :   Male, 168cms, 50kg. unmarried
Doctor :   k proceed
User :   my penis wil not going to erect sir pl sugest me sir
Doctor :   well its normal & k
User :   is it medically correctable or not sir
Doctor :   Have you taken any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
Doctor :   Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing? If yes how much/how often and how long you have?
User :   man sex tablets i hav taken
Doctor :   like what??
User :   no smoking no drinking sir
User :   as per the docter sugestion
Doctor :   k fine
Doctor :   so the size & shape is ok for any standards
Doctor :   not to worry for

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor