Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Remedy for premature ejaculation - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Premature Ejaculation
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   hi
User :   i have some sex problems
Doctor :   Ok please proceed I shall help you
User :   i m married when me & my wife were go for sex my vergin refused early
User :   what will i do
Doctor :   You are not clear in your question
Doctor :   Please describe in simple terms
Doctor :   Do you mean your wife refused
Doctor :   to participate in sex?
User :   jab bhi ham sex karnae lagte hain to mera jo liquid hai wo jaldi refused ho jata hai
User :   mein kabhi bhi 2 min se jyada sex nahin kar pata
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   So you are suffering from a problem of premature ejaculation
Doctor :   How long you have been married?
User :   i yrs
Doctor :   Did you ever paricipate in sex before marriage
User :   no
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Is your wife not satisfied

Doctor :   with the performance
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor