Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Remedy for phimosis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2585 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
Doctor :   Hi.
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   hi
User :   ok, when ever i try and pull my forskin back, it really hurts and dosnt go, why is this
Doctor :   Since when is this happening?
User :   for ever
User :   i am 15
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   You seem to be having Phimosis, is there any difficulty in passing urine and when the penis is erect?
User :   no not at all
Doctor :   Ok
User :   it just dosnt really go anywhere
Doctor :   You need to see a General Surgeon and get it examined as there are chances of future obstruction. When
Doctor :   If the doctor on examination feels it is severe then you may need to have a circumcision where the foreskin is removed.
User :   really?
User :   i havnt really started puberty as well
Doctor :   Ok
User :   so could be a probelm for it
Doctor :   If there is no problem with it right now, then you can leave it but if there is increased pain, then better get it examined
Doctor :   No.
Doctor :   Once it is corrected there will be no problem.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor