Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Remedy for hair loss - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Hair Loss
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hi doctor. I am sufferring from severe hairfall
User :   the diet is quit balanced but dont know the reason
Doctor :   since when you have
User :   i tried changing hairoil,changing shampoo ..but all inj vain
User :almost 2 years now
User :   my age is 24
Doctor :   how many hairs do you loose per day
User :   depends on how many times i comb my hair..everytime 10-12
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   normally loss of 70-80 hairs per day is normal
User :   i have become bald from side of forehead
Doctor :   do you have dandruff?
User :   no
Doctor :   do you have family history of baldness
User :   no ..sir my father still have more hair then me..
User :   no history
User :   mama, frandpa ma etc not having any prob
Doctor :   there are medications which will improve hairgrowth
Doctor :   you need to get examined by a dermatologist
User :   can u name some of them
User :   ok
Doctor :   these are prescription based medicines
Doctor :   you need to consult a dermatologist
User :   Got it.

Doctor :   eat healthy foos like vegetables, fruits

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor