Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Remedies to aid pregnancy after continuous abortions - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Getting Pregnant
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
Doctor :   are you there?
Doctor :I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice.
Doctor :   hi
User :   I am 42 years. I lost 3 children. 0ne 5.5months 2004' one 11 weeks July 2005 and the other 10 weeks in Sept 2006. I am desperately trying to get pregnant. I had surgery in 2007 removing fibroids, can you please help
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   i am 42 years, desperately trying to get pregnant, i have nochildren
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   since how long u have trying
User :   my periods are regular 31 days cycle three years
User :   since 2006
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   anytime have u consulted for this problem
Doctor :   ok
User :   no
Doctor :   did ur partner had his semen analysis done anytime recently
User :   he has four children before our marriage.
Doctor :   ok
User :   can you suggest anything that can be done to aid my pregnancy?
Doctor :   yes sure
Doctor :   i would suggest u to consult a gynecologist
Doctor :   if ur periods are regular

Question is related to
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor