Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Remedies for mouth ulcers due to stress - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   i have mouth ulser
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Since when are you having this?
User :   for the last 4 yers
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   How do the ulcers look?
Doctor :   What color?
Doctor :   Do they have a red rim?
User :   white dots.white rim
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   They are probably aphthous ulcers or stress ulcers
Doctor :   They could also be due to nutritional deficiency
Doctor :   I suggest that you take Cap. Zincovit once daily for 1-2 months
Doctor :   You should also maintain good oral hygiene
Doctor :   Brush twice a day and rinse your mouth adequately.
Doctor :   Take plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables.
Doctor :   This discussion may have to extend over 5 min.
User :   sir,

Doctor :   You should also take plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables and reduce stress with yoga or meditation
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor