Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Remedies for dark circles around the eyes and pimple marks on the skin - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
User :   Hi
User :   Dr Mitaly here
User :   How can i help you?
User :   Please proceed with your query
User :   Are you there?
User :   Are you there?
User :   I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, we are available 24/7 please get back to us if you need further medical advice.
User :   Hi
User :   I have dark circles and pimples marks on my face, hence i need to consult a doctor
User :   can you please help me in this
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Actually a dermatologist can deal with such problems
Doctor :   regarding the dark circles the common cause is allergy, inadequate sleep and stress
User :   ok, so i need to send a mail to a dermatolagist?
User :   hw to over come these, any madications?
Doctor :   I can suggest you to try two tips for 6 weeks
User :   sure
Doctor :   Do you have swelling under the eye?
User :   no
User :   currently i am using garnier eye roller from past 15 days
Doctor :   After your office hours, put an ice cube wrapped in a cloth under the eye for 5 minutes daily. Gain at least 7 hours of sleep
User :   ok
User :   for pimples marks, wht would be the medication?
Doctor :   Continue garnier roll on
User :   I dont have fridge in my house
User :   wht to do in that case?
Doctor :   If the pimple marks are not deep they fade away on their own in 6 months
User :   pimple marks are deep I guess as it is there for more than 6 months
Doctor :   You need to get cosmetic procedure done for this
Doctor :   Any dermatologist can help you
Doctor :   after examination the doctor can suggest right procedure for you
User :   ok
User :   thanks
Doctor :   Do you have any other query?
User :   i have one more thing to discuess, I was very fair in my childhood (white in color) but as growing I become dark. I need to know whether there is any madication to get back the fairness of my childhood
Doctor :   There is no such recommended medication
Doctor :   but you can try any OTC product or advertised products which claim
User :   ok thank you
User :   thats all was my query
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor