Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Remedies for acidity - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Digestion and Bowels
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   Hello, may I know your good name?
Doctor :  
User :   Hi...I wanted to know some home remedies useful for acidity
User :   I
Doctor :   yes sure i will help overcome this problem
User :   I start burping right after I eat food
Doctor :   Please provide these details: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User :   Age: 27, F. Location: , Occupation: Computer professional, Not married, 160 cm and 54 kg
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   make sure u will have less of oily food
Doctor :   have food on time
Doctor :   avoid wearing tight upper tee shirts
Doctor :   dont take lemon or citrus juice when u have acidity
Doctor :   it will increase the acid content
Doctor :   avoid taking too much of coffee, tea
Doctor :   quit smoking, if u smoke.
User :   is the burping after food indicative of acidity or could it be something else?
Doctor :   no junk food or pepsi
Doctor :   it could be due to gastrititis
Doctor :   or due to excess gas

Doctor :   when u consume certain food
Doctor :   they do cause bloating
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor