Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Relief from rheumotoid arthiritis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Arthritis
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2580 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hi
Doctor :   good morning
Doctor :   please go ahead with ur medical qureyr
User :   i am arthirities patient
Doctor :   ok
User :   is it curale or not
User :   it is rheumotoid arthirities
Doctor :   there is no cure, treatment for rheumatoid arthritis aims to reduce inflammation in your joints in order to relieve pain and prevent or slow joint damage.
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height: Dependents: Yes/ No
User :   from the last one year i am using ayurvedic treatment
User :   i am off all english medicines
User :   i am 5n
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   if u find relief with treatment u can continue with it
Doctor :   if ur not happy with the treatment
Doctor :   u can consult an orthopedician
Doctor :   are you there
User :   s
User :   is it heriditary
User :   no one in my family has this
Doctor :   still research is going on, but it could result of various factors
Doctor :   not hereditary or genes alone
User :   27 years old ,Married,5'6'',49 weight
Doctor :   the exact cause is not know
Doctor :   not known yet
User :   k
Doctor :   it is likely that rheumatoid arthritis occurs as a result of a complex combination of factors, including your genes, your lifestyle choices, such as smoking, and things in your environment, such as viruses
User :   will it effect alot in cold places
Doctor :   no likely
User :   k
Doctor :   this problem starts when white blood cells start to attack the joint
User :   k
Doctor :   white blood cell are defense mechanism against harmful sustances
Doctor :   like virus when they attack this problem occurs
User :   what kind of food i need to take
Doctor :   there is no special diet that can be used to treat rheumatoid arthritis.
Doctor :   healthy diet emphasizing fruit, vegetables and whole grains can help you control your weight and maintain your overall health
Doctor :   u need to exercise regularly
User :   k
Doctor :   yoga will benefit u
User :   k
Doctor :   also a walk or swimming or gentle water aerobics
Doctor :   will do a lot of good
User :   k
Doctor :   u need to destress
Doctor :   relax
Doctor :   dont stress urself
User :   at present i am back to normal state but some people r telling that i am unfit to do anything
Doctor :   no ur fine
Doctor :   dont bother what other people say
Doctor :   One of the easiest and most effective ways to apply heat is to take a hot shower
Doctor :   be cheerful
User :   they r even telling i can't give birth to child
Doctor :   many people have this problem
Doctor :   that is not true
Doctor :   dont worry what these people have to say
Doctor :   be urself
Doctor :   and cheerful
Doctor :   Protect your joints
User :   will it effect to children if i give birth
Doctor :   no it wont
Doctor :   ur child will be fine
Doctor :   nothing to worry
Doctor :   join for yoga
User :   thank's alot
Doctor :   practise it will help u
Doctor :   ur welcome
Doctor :   anything else u want to know about
Doctor :   bye for now
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor