Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Regular early morning sneezing. Suggestions? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 11-Jun-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Infections
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2568 Questions
User:Hi ..
Doctor:I am XXXXXXX from XXXXXXX medical support team. The doctor is busy with another patient on phone. Would you want me to arrange a call back from the doctor in next 10-15 minutes or tomorrow morning around 10 AM?
User:My wife who is 32 yrs old, has regular erly morning sneezes..
User:am actually looking for an ENT specialist.
User:is it possible that I can have a conversation with ENT specialist tomorrow at the time you mentioned?
User:are u there..?
Doctor:No problem. You can always "Ask the Specialist online" by clicking on "Ask a Specialist" button in your dashboard and typing in your question. A ENT Specialist will reply to your question in detail.
User:ok.. how long will it take for the specialist to come back?
User:am waiting ...
Doctor:It may take few hours to assess the availability of the specialist.
Doctor:We shall soon get your query answered when we get in contact with the specialist from our panel
Doctor:You are welcome
Doctor:Thanks for choosing this service
Doctor:Thank you for visiting XXXXXXX Bye for now.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor