Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Regain the lost weight, increase hemoglobin level - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Weight & Lifestyle
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions

Doctor :   HI
User :   hello doctor
User :  
User :   from
Doctor :   hi
User :   doing B.E
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   i would like to know how i can gain weight
User :   i was a swimmer
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User :   after i stopped swimming i lost nearly 10 kgs n became enimic
User :   im 20 yrs
User :   female
User :  
User :   student
User :   im single
Doctor :   ok
User :   height is 5.6
User :   weight is 51
Doctor :   Your desirable body weight is between 56 - 62 Kgs.
User :   ya but how do i gain it
User :   i was 60 wen i was swimming
Doctor :   you said anemic, what was your hemoglobin level
Doctor :   i will give some dietary advices
User :   usually people ll gain lots of weight once they stop swimming but in my case i lost weight
Doctor :   nuts like almonds, cashew. raisins , walnuts in your diet atleast once in a day.

Doctor :        
It shows you have moved away from the chat, so I close the window. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor