Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Refresh eye drops to treat eye pain - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u?
User :   dr i have been suffering from pain in eyes
User :   i m wearing a -4 glass on both eyes
Doctor :   For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User :   21,m,gurgaon,graduate
User :   unmarried
User :   wat eyedrop shuld i use
User :   or wat shuld i do
Doctor :   pl explain in details
User :   its like i feel irritation n pain in eyes when i sit for study n concentrate on tv or pc
User :   earlier there was no such prob
Doctor :   k
User :   doc u thr
Doctor :   u can use
User :   like
User :   i used i tis it was ok but i find best result with ram dev eye drop
User :   wat u suggest
Doctor :   its a refresh eye drops
Doctor :   r u there?

Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor