Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Reference for good specialist for diabetes - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Diabetes
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2581 Questions
Doctor :   HI
Doctor :   How can I help you
User :   hello Doctor
User :   my father has diabetis
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Since when is he been Diagnosed of it
User :   i would like to take him to a gud specialist
Doctor :   ok
User :   past 1.5 yrs
Doctor :   I am a General Practitioner, I believe I can help you within my expertise and If required I shall recommend a specialist.
User :   ok.
User :   how do i reach u?
User :   when checked recently its aroung 468
Doctor :   we only provide you online medical Consultation and Advise and will be able to refer you to the
Doctor :   if you desire so
User :   ok
User :   may i hav the ref pl..
Doctor :   It is a paid Service
User :   ok
Doctor :   and you shall need to make the payment to avail the option
User :   how much is it?
Doctor :   Rs. 40/-
Doctor :   for 24 hour facility
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor