Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Reduction in chest fat, Laser treatment, increase in height - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Weight & Lifestyle
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   hi
User :   Hello Doctor
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   i am from bangalore
Doctor :   ok
User :   working in software industry
Doctor :   please go ahead with your query
User :   i want to reduce my chest fat
Doctor :   ok
User :   wat is the proceudere?
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the patient-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height: Dependents: Yes/ No.
User :   25/Software/male/single/70kg/162cm/ No
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   is there breast enlargement or just fat?
User :   i think so.. fat
Doctor :   Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing? If yes how much/how often and how long?
User :   smoke & alcohol
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Do you have any other health problems?
User :   daily 7 cigars & weekly twice alchol
Doctor :   ok
User :   no other health pbms
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   there are pectoral exercises available
User :   is it due to estrogen??
Doctor :   which can be done with weights or gym appliances
Doctor :   is there frank breast enlargement?
User :   ok...
User :   i dont think so..
Doctor :   ok
User :   but chest looks bulger.. when i wear T-shirts
User :   or tuck in my shirts
Doctor :   is the chest enlarged in any of your family members?
User :   yes. my father also....
Doctor :   ok
User :   but he wont smoke / drink
Doctor :   then it must be bone structure and fat deposition is also hereditary
Doctor :   i suggest that you join a good gym
User :   can u give me a solution for this problem????
User :   ok..
Doctor :   and do some pectoral exercises under guidance
Doctor :   reduce fatty foods
User :   should i consult any doctor.... bcos i dont know its breast enlargement
User :   breast enlargement or fatty deposits
Doctor :   you can go to a general physician
Doctor :   for a check up
Doctor :   restrict alcohol and cigarettes
User :   yes doctor
User :   now a days am reducing it
Doctor :   also try the exrcises and diet for some time
User :   can u suggest a godd doctor for checkup
Doctor :   if the chest bulkiness doesnt reduce
Doctor :   then you can get it checked with a physician
User :   whether general physician can judge my problem???????
Doctor :   yes
User :   chest bulkiness means??
Doctor :   any physician can make out the difference between breasts and regular chest enlargement
Doctor :   are you broad shouldered?
User :   yes...
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   as it is genetic
User :   oh...
Doctor :   there is nothing much you can do about your bone structure
User :   so.. when can i meet doctor
Doctor :   just try to maintain a good physique by regularly exercise
Doctor :   try out the exercises first
Doctor :   if there is no result
Doctor :   then see a doctor
User :   my body weight also... more...
Doctor :   as you might not appear that big in the chest when you are lean
Doctor :   try to be as lean as possible and fit
Doctor :   that will give you a good appearance
User :   ok..
Doctor :   eat more salads and fruits
Doctor :   avoid junk foods and oily foods
User :   ok.. my major pbm is... i will skip breakfasts
Doctor :   ok
User :   my office work timings is like tat??
Doctor :   that is unhealthy
User :   will it matter?
Doctor :   try to carry some breakfast to work
Doctor :   yes
User :   ok.. doctor
User :   so.. no need to consult doctor rite???
Doctor :   not now
Doctor :   just try weight reduction and gymming
User :   ok.. thanks.
Doctor :   if no help then you can consult
Doctor :   YYYY@YYYY
Mobile : 0000 please confirm
Doctor :   your details
Doctor :   Please fill the feedback form say done when done
User :   yes..
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   anything else?
User :   is there any way to increase heifht
User :   *height
Doctor :   there is no way you can increase height'
User :   oh..
User :   final question.. doctor
Doctor :   ok
User :   am wearing glass.... can i go for laser treatment
User :   how much it will cost?
Doctor :   that depends on the hospital
Doctor :   and the type of procedure
User :   laser eye power correction
Doctor :   yes
User :   i can go for operation at this age rite (25yrs)
Doctor :   it ranges between Rs.0000-0000 roughly could be more or less than that
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   has your eyesight stabilised?
User :   ok.. thanks
Doctor :   If you wish, we can fix up your appointment with a doctor in your area.
User :   not for eye
User :   my 1st thing is for chest
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   anything else?
User :   no doctor
User :   thanks
User :   can u mail me sme tips
User :   regd chest reduction
Doctor :   about what?
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   just follow the tips i gave you
Doctor :   now
User :   sure... helpful if u mail me
Doctor :   we would be telling you the same thing in a mail
User :   ok.. doctor
Doctor :   a gym instructor will help you better with the exercises
Doctor :   better to do under supervision
User :   wat should i ask him
Doctor :   just pectoral exercises
Doctor :   for toning up
User :   ok..
Doctor :   anything else?
User :   thanks.. for ur help
User :   bye..
User :   take care
Doctor :   ypooou are welcome
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting Health care magic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor