Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Reduced menstruation. History of PCOD. What is the further treatment? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 12-Jun-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 106 Questions
Doctor:Good evening
User:ya i was speaking to yu
Doctor:Please tell me
User:so yu knw my query
Doctor:Do you have PCOD?
User:my prob was em gtng periods olly
Doctor:I am sorry
User:one and a half day from past 4 to 5 months n em 22yrs old
Doctor:I understand
Doctor:You probably have an underlying PCOD problem
User:wat is pcod
Doctor:Poly cystic ovarian disease
User:so what is that and what i need to do
Doctor:Have you got your ultrasound done?
Doctor:Please get an ultrasound of the uterus done
User:okay so do you hav an idea y iyts happening
Doctor:We can look for cystic ovaries in it
User:i din gt you
Doctor:It is because of the hormonal imbalance that is occurring due to excess weight.
User:but my weight is 56
Doctor:What is your height?
Doctor:It is still possible that you may have a PCOD
User:so what i need to do
Doctor:You need to get an ultrasound of the uterus and the ovaries done
User:after that
Doctor:Come back on chat with the reports
Doctor:Thank you
Doctor:Is that all for now?
User:so is it a thing
User:of tension
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor