Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Reduce weight, near hip and thigh - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Weight Loss
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 675 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   hi doctor
Doctor :   ]how can i help; you
User :   am 23 yrs old
User :   and 50kg
User :   height is 5
User :   feet
User :   is this the correct
Doctor :   ok
User :   weight
User :   or i have to reduce it
Doctor :   yes its alright you need not reduce it , but maintain it at this
Doctor :   by doign regualr
Doctor :   exercises and goiod nutrrtios diet
User :   ok
Doctor :   anything else?
User :   and i have little bit fat hips and thighs
User :   how can i reduce it
Doctor :   will you have the time to clik the fed bak form
Doctor :   oh , is it ,, i can help you
Doctor :   what is your waist size and hip size?
User :   28
User :   is my waist
User :   hip i guess 40 but not sure
Doctor :   let me check on the ratio
Doctor :   ok you have to rerduce the hip size such that
Doctor :   the ratio is 0.8
Doctor :   as i see it it should be around 34 - 36
Doctor :   for the correct size
Doctor :   noe wt ur having is an extra depposition of fat in your hips
Doctor :   you can takle a spooon of honey mixed with lemon
Doctor :   in the mornoing this will help in mobilising the fat in your body

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor