Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Reduce weight, chest bigger - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Weight Loss
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi doctor
Doctor :   How can i help you
User :   i am 25 yes old...guy
User :   70kgs / 5.5ft
Doctor :   Tell me
Doctor :   Ok..
User :   i want 2 reduce wt
User :   & my chest seems to be biger...
Doctor :   BMI (body mass index calculator) Have you calculated that..
Doctor :   Did you have a chat some time back for the same condition.
User :   yes
User :   26
Doctor :   Ok..
Doctor :   Then you would have been Referred by one of pour doctors for the same condition..
User :   dietecian
Doctor :   Have you had the examination and the consultation on the same regard..
User :   no...
Doctor :   Were you refered for the same
User :   meaning? cant get u
Doctor :   chest bigger than the normal..
User :   no i havnt gone for consultation
User :   were should i go ?
User :   wat ay be root cause ?
Doctor :   Sure the cause couls be obesity..
Doctor :   or hormonal imbalance..
User :   ok..
User :   i think obesity?
User :   if hormonal imbalance... should i take any medicine
Doctor :   Either needs to be examined and treated accordingly..
User :   ok...

User :   were can i got for consultation
Doctor :   If you require we can get it arranged..
User :   ok.. how much it will cost
Doctor :   Please confirm these..Particulars..
Doctor :   YYYY@YYYY
Mobile : 0000
User :   another one ques?

User :   yes
Doctor :   Tell me..
User :   i hwared from someone tat?
User :   weight will get increased if we SKIP breakfast? is it true?
Doctor :   Yes it will instead you could take fruits or raw boiled vegetables..
Doctor :   Instead of the routine..
User :   i am skiping breakfast... from past 1 yr
User :   i will take lunch & dinner only
Doctor :   That only leads on to acidity and worsening..
User :   ok..

Doctor :   I would advice you to take the advice of a nutritionist who can help you with the menu's you require based on your diet patterns. You can live chat or post a query at this portal http//
User :   i am residing
Doctor :   Sure..
Doctor :   One of our doctors will get back to you soon with all the relevant details.
User :   ok.. by mail

User :   ?
User :   http// is not working????
Doctor :   They will get in touch with you and then you can take it there after..
Doctor :   You will need to copy paste.. it..
User :   ye si did the same
User :   can u please recheck
Doctor :
User :   got it
User :   thanks
Doctor :   fill this form and tell me wehn done..
User :   bye doctor
Doctor :   /Bye..
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor