Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Redness on face - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   regarding redness on the face
Doctor :   r u there
Doctor :   ok
User :   yes
Doctor :   how long u have this problem
User :   during winter it is more
User :   from past 3 years
Doctor :   do u have dry skin?
User :   yes
User :   on the scalp also
User :   like dandruff
User :   skin breakdown
User :   especially around moustache and nose
Doctor :   r u taking any medicine
User :   some white like thing
User :   before doctor prescribed me fongitar solution
Doctor :   did u get any relief
User :   and some ointment
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the patient-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height: Dependents: Yes/ No.
User :   partially
User :   but not completely
User :   AGe 28, Male, Qauality analyst in medical transcription, , Single, 72 kg and 5'5
Doctor :   ok
User :   yes
Doctor :   r u using any medicine as of now
User :   as of yet no
Doctor :   U apply this cream,HIMOST CREAM Apply 3-4 times a day on the affected area
Doctor :   if the problem persists
User :   is it available in all medical stores
Doctor :   u can consult dermatologist
Doctor :   yes
User :   what about for the dandruff like
Doctor :   u can apply Selsun 2.5%
Doctor :   twice daily for week for 1 month
User :   k
Doctor :   YYYY@YYYY
Mobile : 0000
Doctor :   confirm ur details
User :   s
Doctor :   You can use the search a doctor/hospital feature on our homepage to find a dermatologiest in your area. If you wish, we can fix up your appointment with a doctor in your area.
User :   s sure
Doctor :   anything else u want to know about
User :   is it a recurring problem
User :   regarding diet what should i take
Doctor :   I would recommend you to take the advice of a nutritionist who can help you with the menu you require based on your diet patterns.
For all weight problems, , you can also call them alternatively at 0000
User :   k
Doctor :   bye for now
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting Health care magic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor