Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Redness in the eyes with severe pain - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u
Doctor :   please proceed with your query
User :   I have a recurring problem of redness in the eyes with severe pain lasting for 3-4 days. The eye specialists have opined that this has nothing to do with my eyes. what else could be the problem?
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   i wull help u in this
Doctor :   can i ask few Q
User :   Yes
Doctor :   wats your age
User :   65
User :   65
Doctor :   is it both the eyes
Doctor :   do yu have any mucous discharge
User :   Yes it occurs either left or right
User :   Yes
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   are hypertensive
User :   No
Doctor :   or diabbetilc
User :   NO
Doctor :   are yu on spectacles
User :   Yes
Doctor :   for long or short sight
User :   For both. Bifocal
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   OFLOX eye drops
Doctor :   3-4 drops for 5 days
User :   I have been using this for long
Doctor :   ok

Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor