Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

Redness and itching on the head of the penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2584 Questions
User :   Hi, I am experiencing redness on head of my penis...what should i do...can you suggest me any doctor in.
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   Since when are you having this problem?
User :   for the 2 months or more
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   May i know your age please?
User :   27
Doctor :   Is there any itching, pain or any discharge?
User :   slight itching....redness on head and it seems like infections
Doctor :   Is there any foul smelling discharge?
User :   the thing is i had sexual contact with a women..with using the ...
Doctor :   It seems like Balinitis, it is a kind of infection
User :   sorry without using the
User :   i am worried about it
Doctor :   You may have got it through sexual contact only
User :   yes..i hope so
Doctor :   No need to worry, it can be completely cured through antibiotics
User :   yup, can you suggest me any doctor near by...
Doctor :   You need to see a urologist who will examine it and may advice you some investigations also
Doctor :   Yeah i will tell you,.
Doctor :   Give me a moment
User :   i would like to show the infection to him..address please
Doctor :   This will show you the list of urologists
User :   yup,... i am vewing it
Doctor :   Also avoid having unprotected intercourse unless you are cured of the infection.
Doctor :   Do not wear very tight undies.
User :   sure....
User :   oky
User :   okay
Doctor :   Keep your genitals clean and wash them with soap and water daily
User :   how much they would charge me
User :   ok
User :   approximately
Doctor :   It depends on the case and the doctor
User :   okay....
Doctor :   Always avoid having unprotected intercourse and multiple partners.
User :   can you recommend any doctor in whom you know very well
Doctor :   See the list which i have given you is of expertise and you can select anyone according to your area.
User :   okay...
Doctor :   All of them will help you tp their best expertise
User :   bye the way, what kind of penis cover to buy any specific company name..will they tear while sexual intercourse..i haven't used it before...
Doctor :   You can use any branded ones. No if properly fitted after good erection they don't tear
Doctor :   Also they give you protection against various diseases
User :   but will the experience will be same or different
Doctor :   Its the same. Do not worry
User :   becoz i don't like it
Doctor :   But for your protection and also of your partners you should
User :   okay...may i know from which country you are operating from
Doctor :   It is a cheap and effective way to stay away from sexually transmitted diseases.
User :   okay
Doctor :   Is there anything else i can help you with?
User :   i am taking medication for my hair fall probelm..shall i still undergo...this treatment
User :   Homeopathy - treatment
Doctor :   You should ask this from the consulting urologist.
User :   okay
User :   while having sexual with life partner..without using the to avoid pregnancy
User :   is there any other way apart from using nirodh
Doctor :   There are various methods which your partner can follow like oral contraceptive pills, injectable preparations.
Doctor :   Nowadays even female condoms are available which can be used.
User :   okay...can you suggest me a doctor who can help me to stop masturbation
Doctor :   Why do you want to stop masturbation?
Doctor :   It is something very normal.
User :   while i do sexual intercousre i am getting the ejculation very soon due to this my partner is not being satisfied
Doctor :   This may be because of stress, performance anxiety.
User :   oh..
Doctor :   While on bed stop worrying about anything, dont take stress.
Doctor :   Have a long foreplay
Doctor :   This will increase your time
User :   okay...any doctor who can help me stop pre mature ejaculation
Doctor :   You can discuss this with the urologist to whom you will be going.
User :   okay..i hope time up...thanks a lot for the guidance......
Doctor :   Do some form of exercises regularly, have healthy diet of fruits and veggies
User :   thank you very much...
User :   okay
Doctor :   You can practice relaxation techniques
User :   okay
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting me, bye for now
User :   thank you
User :   bye for now
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor