Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Reddish spot on the inner lip of penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   hi I have single sore in tip of my penis
User :   Hi
Doctor :   Hello.
User :   hi
User :   I am having a reddish spot on the inner lip of my penis
Doctor :   Since when are you having this complaint?
User :   but i can see this when i split
User :   from about 2 weeks..
Doctor :   How big is it?
User :   vey small..
Doctor :   Ok.
User :   but burning sensation..
User :   when i urinate...
Doctor :   Do other symptom like pain, discharge?
User :   not tremonedous pain,,
Doctor :   ok.
Doctor :   Rate the pain from 1 to 10?
User :   but some kind of itching sensation
Doctor :   Ok.
User :   just like one the skin when you have the sunburn
Doctor :   Is it present on the skin or the inside it?

Doctor :   glans?
User :   inside
User :   inner lip
Doctor :   Can you send a picture of it?
User :   exactly at the tip
User :   yeah sure...
Doctor :   To YYYY@YYYY
User :   sent
User :   Can you please check..
Doctor :   Give me a minute .
Doctor :   give me you age?
User :   25
Doctor :   Are you sexually active?
User :   just had sex twice..
Doctor :   When was it? was it protected ?
User :   last weekend
User :   with a condom
User :   even for oral..
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   Did you use any cream over your penis?
User :   some moisturizer
User :   i guess..
Doctor :   When was it?
User :   before having sex..
User :   I usually mastrubate
Doctor :   Ok.
User :   with coconut oil or body wash lotion
User :   i did mastrubate last night also
User :   with body wash for men..
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   It doesn't look like any infection.
User :   ok..
Doctor :   Could be due to trauma.
User :   trauma in the sense...
User :   could you please explain...
Doctor :   avoid masturbation for few days.
Doctor :   any injury.
User :   any diet
Doctor :   Nothing special.
User :   if you mastrubate does this happen
Doctor :   if there is no improvement after few days.
User :   I mean
User :   Ok..
Doctor :   consult a dermatologist/ general physician.
User :   ok.
Doctor :   Is there anything else i can help you with?
User :   I had testing for STD last week and they all turned negative
Doctor :   As i said it doesn't look like a STD.
User :   is that due to excess heat
User :   in my body..
User :   i take lot of almonds...
Doctor :   May be while masturbating you
Doctor :   would have injured it.
Doctor :   Have you checked for UTI?
User :   no..
User :   chlamydia gonorrhea herpes HIV syphilis
Doctor :   OK.
Doctor :   You can do a simple urine routine test
User :   after how many do you want me to consult the physician
Doctor :   to confirm / rule out any UTI
User :   how
User :   to do that test....
Doctor :   Urine test.
User :   can you please tell me...
Doctor :   You can go to any lab and ask for routine urine examination.
User :   Ok..
Doctor :   Do you have any other symptoms like increased frequency of urination, pain abdomen. etc
User :   no..
Doctor :   Then wait for 5 to 7 days.
Doctor :   then consult a dermatologist/ general physician.
Question is related to
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor