Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Red spots on the shaft of the penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions
User :   hey,I have had a problem with over masterbating now I have a reddish mark on the side of my penis that wont go away.I have tryed stoping masterbating for months at a time but reddish marks still wont go away what can I do to get rid of this???                                                  
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   May I know your age?
Doctor :   Where are these marks located?
User :   Im 26
Doctor :   Do you have pain/itching?
User :   on the shaft of my penis.
User :   no pain or itching
Doctor :   Are you sexually active?
User :   no
Doctor :   Do you have swelling/bumps over the affected area?
User :   no
Doctor :   Have you been examined by a doctor?
User :   no
Doctor :   Do you have similar spots any where else in the body?
Doctor :   Do you have diabetes/hypertension or any other medical illness?

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor