Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Red spots on the penis with tingling sensation. - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Average Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 676 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hello
User :   your good name doctor
Doctor :   Dr.
Doctor :   go ahead with ur medical query
User :   dr anand, i hve some spots on penis
User :   n i am really worried
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   since when
User :   3 weeks
Doctor :   what kind of spots
Doctor :   can u be specific
User :   flat
Doctor :   which color
User :   red/skin colored
Doctor :   did u have intercourse during this period of time
User :   no
Doctor :   do u have itching or pain in the area of spot
User :   suddenly they popped up
Doctor :   ok
User :   no itching
User :   some tingling feelin though
User :   at times
Doctor :   any injur u had
Doctor :   do u masturbate?
User :   yes
Doctor :   nothing to worry about
User :   will these spots
User :   ever go away?
Doctor :   it will go
User :   when?
Doctor :   it might be rough handling during masturbation
Doctor :   or contact dermatitis
User :   well i hve some skin prob right below my stomach
Doctor :   u can consult dermatalogist in doubt
Doctor :   without examination itis diffcult to say what is the problme
User :   could it be STD?
Doctor :   cause of it
Doctor :   if u have intercourse it can be
User :   but i havent had
Doctor :   we did have chat some days back
Doctor :   for the same problem
User :   yea....
User :   im tryin 2 look up
User :   for info on net
Doctor :   i did suggest u to get it examined with dermatalogist
Doctor :   ok
User :   k
Doctor :   confirm ur correct info
Doctor :   YYYY@YYYY Mobile : 0
User :   ill change it
User :   i.e. mobile
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   anything else u want to know about
User :   no
User :   thnx
User :   but yea
Doctor :   ur welcome
User :   these spots r common normally?
Doctor :   no common
Doctor :   u need to see dermatalogist since it is persisting
User :   k
Doctor :   dont ignore for long time
User :   ok i wont
Doctor :   earlier it would be better to management
User :   hmm
Doctor :   Is there any thing else that I could help you with?
Thanks for consulting Health care magic, If you like our Services please refer your Friends and relatives.
User :   thts abt it
Doctor :   have XXXXXXXX day
User :   u too
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor