Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Red spots and warts around the penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2586 Questions
User :   hello,, i am worried about my sexual health,, i have developed red spots and a wart like thing around my penis,, what could this be?
Doctor :   hello
Doctor :   how can i help u?
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   whats ur age>?
User :   19
Doctor :   are u sexually active?
User :   yea, obviously
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   do u have any discharge?
User :   no, just sometimes feels like a pain in my penis after i have been for a piss
User :   ?
Doctor :   from how many days u are having this?
User :   scince 3-6 months ago,,,what could it be??
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   have u seen any doctor?
Doctor :   are u on any medication?
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor