Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Red spots and foul smelling discharge from penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2568 Questions
User :   I have some redspots on the head of my penis. little irritation.
Could you help me in this pls....
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hello doctor
Doctor :   Let me read your query
User :   This mrng while having bath i saw some red spots inside my penis (covered by skin)
Doctor :   Since when are you having this. Pleas describe in detail
Doctor :   May i know your age ?
User :   i am 29
User :   married since last 1 yr
Doctor :   Is it itching ir burning sensation,
Doctor :   or any foul discharge?
User :   nothing like that, but a foul discharge
User :   like it smells
User :   a little bit
Doctor :   Foul discharge indicated infection
Doctor :   and red spots on head of penis can be suggestive of Ballimitis
User :   ok so what can be done now... i am little scared....
Doctor :   Is there any itching or burning sensation on your wife's private parts?
User :   no issues with my wife...
User :   infact i washed my penis with soap last week about 2-3 times
Doctor :   It will be better if you get an examination done along with test of the discharge

User :   i mean head of penis
User :   what do we mean by Ballimitis
User :   ????
Doctor :   If any infection is found both you and your wife should be treated simultaneously to prevent any further infection
Doctor :   Its is an infection
Doctor :   No need to be scared
User :   is it dangerous
Doctor :   It can be treated with antibiotics and some medicines
User :   whr can i do the test. and whats the name of the test
Doctor :   No its not Dangerous
Doctor :   But you should abstain from having unprotected Intercourse
Doctor :   To prevent further spread
User :   will not have any intercourse till i get cured of it
Doctor :   First get it examined by a urologist
User :   any recommended urologist....
Doctor :   After complete examination he will suggest you same
Doctor :   May i know the location where are you from so that i can suggest you some urologist
User :   i am from
Doctor :   Please give me a moment, i will help you.

Doctor :   WWW.WWWW.WW Doctor :   you can visit this link
Doctor :   to find out urologists
User :   hope this will be fine
User :   and no need to worry right
User :   cos whenever its comes to doctor i get scared
Doctor :   Yes no need to worry
Doctor :   Just proper antibiotics and treatment will surely help
User :   no issues with STD's and all right
Doctor :   If you don't have multiple partners and you are using protection no need to be scared

Doctor :   Balanitis is an infection which may be caused by bacterial, fungus or viral infection
User :   no i did not had any multiple partners issue
Doctor :   And can be treated accordingly
Doctor :   Thats fine then
User :   but yes i had been to a spa whr they gave me a massage
Doctor :   May be you have got a bacterial or fungal infection from there

User :   uff ...
User :   thanks a lot Doc... I will consult a urologist right away
User :   its better to show off right now
Doctor :   Yes

Doctor :   Is there anything else i can help you with?
User :   nothing for now
User :   thnaks for ur help
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting me, bye for now

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor