Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Red rash around the vagina, pain while while urinating - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions

User :   ihi
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :  
How can i help you?
User :   i have a red rash and bumps on my vagina what could it be ?
Doctor :  
May i know your age?
User :   17
Doctor :  
Since when have you noticed it?
User :   since yday
Doctor :  
are you having white discharge per vagina?
User :   no
Doctor :  
Are you passing urine very frequently?
User :   yeahh and it hurts
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
Do you have fever too?
User :   no
Doctor :  
Ok you probably may be having symptoms of mild urine infection.
Doctor :  
Drink plenty of water.
Doctor :  
If the symptoms do not reduce in a day or 2
Doctor :  
or if you develop fever
Doctor :  
you need to get checked
Doctor :  
by a doctor nearby.
User :   how can i get rid ov the pain ?
Doctor :  
Drinking plenty of water will slowly reduce the pain too
Doctor :  
But as i said if the problem persists you need to consult a doctor
Doctor :  
for an antibiotic.

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor